Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyola Professor Calls Cops on Student Because He’s Wearing His Police Unifirm

Site Supporter

Loyola Professor Calls Cops on Student Because He’s Wearing His Police Unifirm

Loyola Professor Calls Cops on Student Because He’s Wearing His Police Officer Uniform

Josh Collins, a sheriff’s sergeant in New Orleans, attends classes at Loyola University when he is not working. This week, one of his professors called the police on Collins himself — apparently because he showed up in class wearing his uniform, which freaked out one of the other students.
    Collins, who works in the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office, points out in his Facebook post that it is incredibly ironic that the reaction to being scared of a police officer is to call the police. He also writes that “as a police officer, I feel as though I must hide my profession in order to obtain a fair education.”
    http://heatst.com/culture-wars/loyol...ficer-uniform/
    Last edited by HCM; 12-12-2016 at 03:08 AM.

What. A. Crock. Of. Shit.

Professor should be fired. I've said it before...mountains if education does not make you smart.

he should wear that uniform to class every damn day.
    also does his office have t-shirts? bring a box and hand 'em out to all his classmates. especially if they have big wording or badging on them. perhaps he can chlorinate the professor's gene pool.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    What. A. Crock. Of. Shit.

Professor should be fired. I've said it before...mountains if education does not make you smart.
    Butt it mite make yu check yer speling!

Good natured, smart aleck reply aside, I agree it is a total crock. The Sgt. is spot on in regards to his irony comment.

I try to avoid non-firearm related threads-but I have to ask. If you're calling the police, usually there's a crime or potential criminal you are worrying about. Else its a false 911 call is it not?

What is the crime or potential crime the caller was worried about? I didn't get that from the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    I try to avoid non-firearm related threads-but I have to ask. If you're calling the police, usually there's a crime or potential criminal you are worrying about. Else its a false 911 call is it not?

What is the crime or potential crime the caller was worried about? I didn't get that from the article.
    The crime is "Jackassery in progress", and there were 2 suspects. The Sgt. was simply a good witness.

Glad I do not attend a college like that.. i feel awful about what LE go through lately, I make it a point to thank officers anytime I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post

If I was the responding officer and there was a statute I could charge the professor with I would have done so immediately.

Maybe if students -- or professors -- at a Jesuit university were required to understand the Catechism, they might avoid looking like idiots. CCC 2265, dumbass.

Wait, wouldn't a police response just bring more uniformed/armed officers to the scene?

User Tag List