Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Columbia MO PF shooters

Looking at OR's website I surmise that my pair was a prior version of this Aerator model. https://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/aerator-gloves.html

My only exposure to OR gloves prior was giving my son a $150 pair of some badass ultimate tac glove for his training and they were lost one night in the north GA mountains LOL in some confusion.

So when I got some marketing email for these gloves at a now or never price of like $28 I jumped on them. Boy I'm glad I did because I see this new improved version now has a MSRP of . . . $30.

They're good but not extremely warm. They were quickly ripped by Glock slide bite one day but they still work with the extra ventilation. And apart from a layer in the cold, my grip suffers bad when I'm it's in the 90's and I get to really sweating and these gloves then are better than my sweating hands.

I have not tried the PIG dexterity gloves but mean to one of these days. I also keep meaning to try "insulated golf gloves" which Ken Hackathorn recommended in a class a few years ago. I just never happen to find myself in a golf proshop to try any out.
    Last edited by JHC; 12-16-2016 at 05:56 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

None of the PIG gloves add any warmth, they are just what I consider "contact" gloves. At least your hands wont freeze to your 1911.

User Tag List