Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M pictures

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Zoom in on the 19M. Now zoom in on the Austria. Looks like a Photoshop job to me.
    Yeah, think that's what Tom Jones was getting at. You guys are right to receive the pic with a healthy dose of skepticism, after all.... "it's the Internet" ! [emoji6]

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk

Did some of my own research on the picture. The source is from photobucket which points to an album owned by El Cid? Suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Studentofthegun View Post
    Did some of my own research on the picture. The source is from photobucket which points to an album owned by El Cid? Suspicious.
    Not suspicious. I posted the pic in the 17M thread. Didn't see the need to start a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Not suspicious. I posted the pic in the 17M thread. Didn't see the need to start a new one.

Are you Four_T_Five at GT?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by busykngt View Post
    Yeah, think that's what Tom Jones was getting at. You guys are right to receive the pic with a healthy dose of skepticism, after all.... "it's the Internet" ! [emoji6]

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk
    Download the photo. Open it in "Paint". Zoom in to 800%. You'll easily see a rectangle of pixelation around the lettering that is not present on the slide. That's a pretty good indication that something's been cut/pasted. The 19M has some big blobs that indicate it's probably modified.

Quote Originally Posted by Studentofthegun View Post
    Are you Four_T_Five at GT?
    Indeed. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If that's an actual picture of a 19M, why is the file named FullSizeRender_zpsuaoss03y.jpg?
    FullSizeRender is an iPhone/iOS naming convention. Not saying the picture's legit, but don't read too much into the filename.

Indeed. Lol!
    Gun forums. More incestuous than the House of Habsburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I don't doubt you. Unfortunately, I can't seem to reproduce that naming convention using a iPhone 6s Plus and whatever the most recent version of iOS is. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that's a remarkably stupid naming convention.

ETA: apparently it has something to do with using "filters". It's still stupid. :-P
    Yeah, I think it is/was an iOS 8 thing, and I think it only happens when you edit photos. Not 100% sure, I'm an Android guy myself :-)

Indeed. Lol!
    Please, tell the class. Is the suspicious photo indeed suspicious?
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List