Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta G-Conversion Lever

Beretta G-Conversion Lever

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-g-lever-kit/

$55.00

Not bad. Find those old $300 beater FS's and get 'em changed... LOL

just ordered 2 of them !

Nice, now let's see more brigs and vertecs

Just ordered two sets. Thanks to Beretta and stimpee.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-g-lever-kit/

$55.00

Not bad. Find those old $300 aged FS's with a nice patina and get 'em changed... LOL
    It's not beat, it's patina and hipsters pay more for that.
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

You can use coupon code BC@M for 15% off!

Ordered! Now on the lookout for a FS Centurion
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

I already have a host 92FS ready for one set of the levers. A month or so ago, my LGS put a lightly used but dirty 92FS with the Crimson Trace laser grips in the "9mm display case" for what cost me about $450 OTD. I bought it the same day it hit the display case. The serial number for the gun shows it shipped from the factory in 2001 with those grips and ten-round magazines. I figure the grips are worth $150, so I have $300 in the gun. Another $52 for the G-conversion levers (2 sets with 6% sales tax and free delivery are a bit less than $104) and $65 for ultra-thin grips means I have a fully functional 92G for $417. That is a pretty good deal, considering I already have the infrastructure (holsters, magazines, spare parts, grips, etc.) for the 92-series.

I need to move the CTC grips as they make the gun way too big for my hand. Proceeds from the sale of the CTC grips will go to a new front sight, probably a red fiber optic.

The poor mans Brigadier Tactical :

Used M9A1- $450.00
    Wilson Combat refinish job with front sight fiber optic retrofit & WC grips :$350
    G-conversion from Beretta: $55.00

Total cost :$855.00
    Dollars saved : 23% compared to Brig Tactical.

For those in California and other places where the Beretta Brig Tac is unobtanium or hideously expensive, this is a good option. You save even more money by skipping the refinish.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    The poor mans Brigadier Tactical :

Used M9A1- $450.00
    Wilson Combat refinish job with front sight fiber optic retrofit & WC grips :$350
    G-conversion from Beretta: $55.00

Total cost :$855.00
    Dollars saved : 23% compared to Brig Tactical.

For those in California and other places where the Beretta Brig Tac is unobtanium or hideously expensive, this is a good option. You save even more money by skipping the refinish.
    I would get a used brig or Vertec then put vz grips, the Les rear sight from wilson with a Dawson front, Beretta metal parts kit with d spring, extended mag release, elite hammer, and maybe the wilson action tune kit and if I was feeling really spend a kkm/barsto barrel

User Tag List