Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon HD XR

Hopefully the forum member from Trijicon follows this thread. Here are some things that would make this a great product.

Aggressively dehorn the rear sight.

Change the width of the rear notch, to pair with this thinner front.

Offer a standard and taller front or the Glock, to start, as I need a .230 almost always to regulate POA/POI.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hoping they offer it as a front sight only option, I'd replace my current HD with this.

Quote Originally Posted by flux View Post
    Hoping they offer it as a front sight only option, I'd replace my current HD with this.
    Looks like that would give you a .122 front with a .169 rear notch; how wide is too wide?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Hopefully the forum member from Trijicon follows this thread. Here are some things that would make this a great product.

Aggressively dehorn the rear sight.

Change the width of the rear notch, to pair with this thinner front.

Offer a standard and taller front or the Glock, to start, as I need a .230 almost always to regulate POA/POI.
    The stock photo at Firearmsblog sure looks comfortably rounded on the edges. Let's hope.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

One more thought. If the rear sight was just a tad shorter, meaning it did not extend quite as far rearward as the current one, it would keep the rear sight from printing as much, and keep the edge of the rear sight away from your clothing/skin.

I've gone through this hope before, buying $120 sights only to be disappointed in their performance and going back to a pair of $30 all black sights, and being much happier.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I've gone through this hope before, buying $120 sights only to be disappointed in their performance and going back to a pair of $30 all black sights, and being much happier.
    Same here except that I find myself preferring a white circle tritium front with a blacked out rear. It's simple and it seems like I can replicate a similar sight picture on just about any pistol I want.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Everything George said...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Trijicon, please dehorn the piss out of your rear sight. I am looking at the start of a hole in a favorite new t shirt, after just one day's exposure to your rear sight.

User Tag List