Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon HD XR

have had these the past 2.5 years myself and will petty requested them they didn't make them we had one of my buddies their make us 2-3 sets
    they were tabled till a Fed agency saw them SIGH ours were dehorned by the way, Id like them with a square notch personaly

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    HOLY COW!!!!! $175????

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    HOLY COW!!!!! $175????
    Good guy pricing is a slightly more manageable $148.

I'm hesitant to bite ; I don't have any experience with that wide of a rear with a thin front. Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of those who pick a set up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidwayUSA has them in stock for Glocks now:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...-tritium-green

I ordered a set two days ago. Should have them on my G17 by the end of the week.

Gary

Ordered a pair through Midway. Does anyone want a set of Vickers Battle sights for the cheap, cheap price of $149?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Haven't been able to locate a pair for a SIG 226 .40 anywhere but Trijicon's site. Anyone seen them for that combo yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Haven't been able to locate a pair for a SIG 226 .40 anywhere but Trijicon's site. Anyone seen them for that combo yet?
    No - the sights option universe loves to hate Sig shooters.....
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

I just put a set on my 17. Doesn't seem that thin, and the light bars seem pretty normal. I had to mike the front sight to be sure it was the .122 It is.

I'll shoot it tomorrow and see how it does for me.

I received my set this afternoon. I waited as long as I could before I went to the range today, hoping to be able to throw the XRs on first, but no such luck.

I installed them a couple hours ago and I think I will really like these. The front sight is noticeably narrower and like SLG, I think the light bars are fine. I am wondering if the published .169 wide rear notch dimension is really .160 wide as the light bars seemed normal to me with the standard .144W HD front sight, not appearing like the rear notch was .025 wider than the front sight. Maybe the u-notch design has something to do with it.

I don't have a micrometer to check the front sight width, but I rested a .115W Defoor sight on top of the XR front sight & the XR was barely wider.

I can't wait to test these out. And I opted for the orange colored front. Going to get the yellow front when they become separately available for another 17 I have that has HDs on it, to compare.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    Ordered a pair through Midway. Does anyone want a set of Vickers Battle sights for the cheap, cheap price of $149?
    You're LE... you know Trijicon sells their sights with a generous discount through Promotive?

User Tag List