Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon HD XR

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I think they are like SIG - it depends on what CS rep you get and what kind of mood they are in.

I just called trijicon to get a replacement turret cap for an accupoint scope - the rep wanted to sell me a pair for $35. Most companies would just send you one, in fact I'll bet if I call back and speak to another rep there is a good chance they will just send one.
    This has been my trick since the late 90s with cell carriers. If I wasn't getting anywhere, I'd just hang up and call again. Usually it only took one hang up. Sometimes I'd wait a day for my rage to subside.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaiHu; 01-16-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

According to the website, .122 front with a .169 rear notch. Too wide of a rear notch for my eyes.

Support for the god damned FNH but nothing for Beretta? WTF

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I talked to trijicon and they said the fronts will be available individually after they fulfil their orders of sets.

Well, after getting my HD's on my P30SK and lasting ten minutes of carry with it.....until Trijicon can dehorn the rear razor blades, I ll be passing on any future sights from them, and not recommending them any longer. I will end up having to spend money, time and effort to get these things removed from Sk and put on a spare VP9. Love the sight picture for my eyes, but they are wholly unusable for a concealment pistol at this point. The ones on my P2000SK are workable after a holster change and because they don't go to the rear of the slide. Even those wore a hole in Duluth 11 ounce Firehose pants when I was using a Smart Carry holster for a couple weeks.

I wonder if there is any other rear sight option that will work with the front on the HK's.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 01-17-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

First time posting just registered, not sure how I missed this forum. Have 4 sets of hd's and the first sets rear was very sharp. The other 3 not nearly as bad. My edc is a g19 with orange/green front and yellow rear from midway. Have never has issues with holes or wearing thru clothing but that first set would bite if you weren't careful. Excited about the thinner front and can't wait to be able to get one and try is out.

Noticed that Trijicon now includes a .230 tall front sight in their Glock 9mm/.357SIG/.40 HD XR sets. The standard HD sets still have the .215 front blade height.

Name:  Screenshot_20170120-012443.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  34.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-54-26.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  29.4 KB

P.S. Sorry about the slightly blurry screenshots. I think my phone is on the way out.
    Last edited by Pima Cty Five-O; 01-21-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Fixing various typos

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Support for the god damned FNH but nothing for Beretta? WTF

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    HD type sights were a requirement for both the FBI and DHS ICE pistol competitions - perhaps they were developed at the request of or under contract for FN.

Here's the Trijicon link for more clarity:

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produc...GL601-C-600836

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I talked to trijicon and they said the fronts will be available individually after they fulfil their orders of sets.
    Good to hear. Definitely plan to buy some of these.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List