Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Inappropriate Behavior While Carrying A Handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    It was in my hand as soon as he walked toward my car. He just couldn't see it.
    If you walk or pull up to a cop sitting in his car and he doesn't get out chances are there's a gun in his hand.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    If you walk or pull up to a cop sitting in his car and he doesn't get out chances are there's a gun in his hand.

Site Supporter
    So along the line of discussion of staying out of someone's bad day, this was one of 4 shootings being reported by the local talking heads today at noon:

Verbal altercation leads to shots fired.

And the wife wonders why I just don't want to deal with going out in public . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    So along the line of discussion of staying out of someone's bad day, this was one of 4 shootings being reported by the local talking heads today at noon:

Verbal altercation leads to shots fired.

And the wife wonders why I just don't want to deal with going out in public . . .

I live in Limestone County, AL, and I know where that store is. I am having dinner tomorrow night just a bit further north.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I live in Limestone County, AL, and I know where that store is. I am having dinner tomorrow night just a bit further north.
    Well, make sure not to leave home with just a banjo on your knee.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Small world, I live just over the county line in Limestone as well . . . just a little bit further south of where all that went down.

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    Small world, I live just over the county line in Limestone as well . . . just a little bit further south of where all that went down.

It definitely is a small world. I live west of the Athens city limits and spend a lot of time in Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    P30 on the hip with a S&W M442 in my RH outer coat pocket is the order of the day. The J-frame is especially nice when fueling as it makes sense for one's hands to be in one's pockets.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"Oh Susanna, won't you..." take it away, blues!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I caught myself almost playing stupid road game last night with someone who thought it was funny to brake check me multiple times for going 7 over the posted...

Took a deep breath and turned to take an alternate route to my destination. Glad I am finally reaching the age where testosterone no longer makes all of my decisions for me...

User Tag List