Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The horror...the horror!! (Clickbait Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I forgot my FitBit last week. Had it on 24/7 since I bought it earlier this year. Spent all day not tracking my steps, like some kind of animal.
    Mine is tied to my health insurance so I lose up to $3 a day if I don't track my steps. Drives me crazy when I forget to wear it...even though it is just $3
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1911 View Post
    So I'm reading this post on P-F, right, and wondering to myself "what kind of a person doesn't have two..."
    My wife is down to one at the moment.

Went through airport security on Wednesday. She remembered to check her primary in the luggage but forgot about the secondary in her purse. It is making it's way back via the USPS after TSA discovered it. I feel so much safer
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    My wife is down to one at the moment.

Went through airport security on Wednesday. She remembered to check her primary in the luggage but forgot about the secondary in her purse. It is making it's way back via the USPS after TSA discovered it. I feel so much safer

Ya, I've accidentally passed undetected through a mm wave machine with a folding pocket knife on my waistband. Don't be jumping to any conclusions of competency.

Site Supporter
    I solved this problem by taking one of numerous NRA knives I got for renewals and put it in the car. I also put in a cheap Surefire flash light. Thus, when I forget the expensive stuff - I have those.

Time for an old Norse saying: "A knifeless man is a lifeless man."

I also thought, "Go to WalMart and buy one," while reading the original post.

Glad you were able to overcome the difficulty.

I'm down to 3 or 4 daily since not working. Seems weird. When working it was always nice having spare blades if you trashed the edge of one or more, and having them easily accessible with either hand.

Had an early appointment in town, forgot the J. Had to pocket carry the g19 instead.

https://youtu.be/1Q23APsYOLs?t=2m28s
    Last edited by Malamute; 12-06-2016 at 07:50 PM.

The far easier thing to do than hit Wal-Mart...which is about 15-miles from here. Would have been to go back to my house and grab the knife I left at home.

Fortunately, my spare got me through the day and is now back in my bag where it can be if I should need it again. No helicopter crashes on mountain-sides, no airplane crashes on deserted islands for me today. So, the one knife got me through!

That said, it is time to grab a few spares of various types to go around. I'll probably grab a few Opinels and Moras or Puukos for various places after Christmas.

-R

Confucius say, not sharp is man who has no knife.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The far easier thing to do than hit Wal-Mart...which is about 15-miles from here. Would have been to go back to my house and grab the knife I left at home.

Fortunately, my spare got me through the day and is now back in my bag where it can be if I should need it again. No helicopter crashes on mountain-sides, no airplane crashes on deserted islands for me today. So, the one knife got me through!

That said, it is time to grab a few spares of various types to go around. I'll probably grab a few Opinels and Moras or Puukos for various places after Christmas.

-R
    Does the Physical Anthropology Dept at work not have a skilled Flint Napper ? Obsidian is nice too.

Take a look at the CRKT Igniter for a handy- and sharp- folding knife. I've been using one daily for the last couple three years
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List