Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite J frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    It's a factory Electroless Nickle.
    Very nice. Hopefully they will do another release.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    342 is my favorite.
    Me too, Doc.

But since the no-lock examples are quite rare (only a couple of thousand were made before the lock was installed), mine stays in the safe, for hard times/last-ditch use.

Attached Images Attached Images   

This one accompanies me every day... since 2002. Only an ounce heavier than the 342, but relatively easy to get. And the lock is easy to deactivate CORRECTLY... although I've been planning to buy a 340PD/no lock. Don't know why... with the whacked hammer spur, this 360PD is actually a bit BETTER pocket piece because it isn't as... high, I guess is the best term... as the 340 Centennial frame.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    This one accompanies me every day... since 2002. Only an ounce heavier than the 342, but relatively easy to get. And the lock is easy to deactivate CORRECTLY... although I've been planning to buy a 340PD/no lock. Don't know why... with the whacked hammer spur, this 360PD is actually a bit BETTER pocket piece because it isn't as... high, I guess is the best term... as the 340 Centennial frame.

Love that holster! Brand, please, LSP972.

AHolster; there is another thread detailing it here somewhere.

Its really pretty impressive; without a doubt, the thinnest pocket holster I've ever seen. And I've seen most of them.

But as we found, every now and then it won't release the revolver properly. That has only happened twice to me, and I like it enough to chance that, but you need to know about it. I think it has a LOT to do with the type of pants pocket it sits in. We discussed that in the other thread.

340 M&P no lock model (with 38+P).

I remember when AHolster first came out, they were one of the early index pioneers!

Lt. lets seem some pics!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    AHolster; there is another thread detailing it here somewhere.

Its really pretty impressive; without a doubt, the thinnest pocket holster I've ever seen. And I've seen most of them.

But as we found, every now and then it won't release the revolver properly. That has only happened twice to me, and I like it enough to chance that, but you need to know about it. I think it has a LOT to do with the type of pants pocket it sits in. We discussed that in the other thread.

I just think it looks wick-ed!

642/442 hits the sweet spot for me for the $$$.

My Aholster does not have the cut out for the cylinder. In thousands-yes thousands- of practice draws it has never failed to release the gun.
    It is by far the best pocket holster for a J I've had and I've had a bunch.Name:  J's.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  64.9 KB

User Tag List