Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Current thoughts on the Sig P320

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    The RX version is the one to get. More than a few people I know have it and love it.
    I'd like the RX a lot more if the optic wasn't a re-branded holosun made in China. Hopefully the new x5 will have swappable plates like an atom slide.

In regards to the OP, the 320 is my favorite striker, but still second to my TDA Sigs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Bought and carried one of the first 9mm P320Cs for about a year. It wasn't bad, but I sold it to go back to my beloved P229R.

Overall it was a solid firearm for me, but there are scores of reports of recent models having extractor issues. Sig QC tanks again...

HCountyGuy, do you have any links to that extractor info?

Site Supporter
    I've had my P320 C .45 ACP for a little over a year and have always loved the trigger, right out of the box. The one thing I did change were the sights, putting TRUGLO TFX PROS on it soon after I bought it. Recently I became interested in the H&K P30SK, which has dominated my thinking of late to the point that I'm very actively trying to sell the Sig to finance the H&K.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I got an email from a local range that is a "Sig Elite" dealer or some such, to pre-order the 320C-RX for $700 as a special deal. It said all Sig dealers needed to combine for 500 preorders for that to happen?

If it appeals to you, might be worth seeking out your local dealer to see if you can get in on that deal.
    Now that I'm at a computer, here's some more info...

Here's the text of what they sent:
    The Army just selected it as their pistol of choice, and now you have the opportunity to get an Elite Dealer Exclusive Sig P320 2-Tone RX!
    Membership has its privileges, and this is one of them. We are offering our members the ability to get one of these incredible and limited pistols for $700. Stainless steel slide, Dawson Precision Blade front sight, custom mounted Romeo1 Reflex Sight, and custom slide lightening cuts! Please get your name on the list by JAN 31 by filling out one of our special order forms

*Sig Sauer must receive 500 total orders from all of their Elite Dealers to make production. Payment due when firearms are received in store. By placing your name on our list, there is no guarantee of pistol.
    Now, I note it's a different SKU than the one on Sig's site. And I definitely don't think it's as good of a setup. Notice this differences in the slide and in the mounting and BUIS (or lack thereof). The optic seems cut deeper on the one in conjunction with the irons.

Name:  320rx.jpg
Views: 1798
Size:  36.7 KB

If I were interested, I would definitely not seek out the special 2-tone version. Conversely, if trying to order one through your dealer, be sure to confirm which one you are getting.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Good info, I was getting ready to pester my dealer until I saw your follow up post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    I'd like the RX a lot more if the optic wasn't a re-branded holosun made in China. Hopefully the new x5 will have swappable plates like an atom slide.

In regards to the OP, the 320 is my favorite striker, but still second to my TDA Sigs.
    And why do you say that the Romeo1 is a rebranded Holosun?
    I think your information is incorrect unless you can point me to a Holosun version like the R1.
    The Romeo4 line shares some obvious similarities, however.

User Tag List