Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Championship 27-Dec-11

We are diminished

World Championship 27-Dec-11

pistol-forum.com is proud to sponsor the 2011 KSTG World Championship at the NRA Range on Tuesday 27-Dec.

thread about rules with downloadable draft copy
    Last edited by ToddG; 12-03-2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Added link to rules thread.

If I hadn't just bought football tickets for Christmas Eve, I'd have money to do this.

We are diminished
    So, um... "World Championship" is something of a joke because it will also be the only match of its type this year. I considered calling it the Pan-Galactic Championship.

It's going to be about five stages and fifty rounds. Fun for folks who live nearby, probably not worth the trek for anyone more than an hour or two away. The fact that you'll begin and end the entire match within 60 minutes is a clue.

We might have two in our squad...........maybe........depends on where we plan to spend the week, mine or hers. If it's mine, we're out. But if move to hers.......pretty safe to say we would be in.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I kind of guessed that the title was tongue in cheek, but it would be fun to shoot. And you should change the name to Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Pistol Destiny.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I kind of guessed that the title was tongue in cheek, but it would be fun to shoot. And you should change the name to Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Pistol Destiny.
    Now that's cool.

Will sadly be in Texas hunting the fierce and elusive wild dove instead of the fierce and elusive wild steel and paper.
    Woe is me.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

I'm in. I'm glad I booked travel for the 26.
    Last edited by JConn; 11-28-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Site Supporter
    I'm looking forward to it!!

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Woe is me.
    My mistake. I thought you were serious about your shooting...

User Tag List