View Poll Results: HK trigger: Modified or no?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 47.62%
  • No

22 52.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Do you modify your serious use HK triggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Also had Bill Springfield mess with my first gun
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Only change I have made to my one of my Hk's is the addition of a heavy trs to make the trigger heavier and the reset more forceful.

I voted "Yes" to mods - both my P2000 and P30 are "TLG" LEMs, and I dropped a match sear into my HK45c when I swapped it from DA/SA to LEM. My VP9 is stock, as is my P7M78...

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    This was right before the shitshow with GJM. That was also why I sent it off to GrayGuns afterwards.

4.1 kit and a trigger/reset package by Lone Wolf on a P30. Very surprised by how nice it turned out.

Yup. TLG LEM all the way!

Site Supporter
    Light FP block spring and chrome match sear spring on both my P2000s. Installed the V4.1 on my LEM. For me, the match sear springs really seem to smooth up the pull.
    Polite Professional

Primary carry for me is still one of a pair of identical P2000 V3 9mm's. Both guns got nickel-plated sear springs and 10 lb hammer springs. All I shoot in these is Federal 147 grain AE ball and my carry round, 147 HST; great triggers, no ignition failures. I continue to mess around with light LEM's in a USP9c and HK45c, and am planning to try a 4.1 light LEM in a P2000 9mm. My VP-9 came with an OK trigger; it's with Rick Holm getting slicked up, and my VP-40 is stock with a very good trigger.

Working on these pistols is not bad as long as you're organized and have some patience lining up all the parts on the sear axle. Here's the parts swap for the 4.1 install:

Name:  parts - 1.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  52.1 KB

I'm lazy so no.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

A better question would be "Is your HK trigger configuration stock or a stock variant?"

Yes
    No

User Tag List