Thread: Beretta 92F work?

Beretta 92F work?

Aside from Wilson (and I'm not ruling them out), what shops specialize in the 92F?

Have one, would like a light rail added to it (have the rail), clean up the trigger, and sight work done.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    What he said.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Thanks guys. I looked last night, they'll be getting some money from me.

Beretta 92F work?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    There have been reports of issues with Allegheny -- lack of communication and timeliness regarding their work. If they are past the now, that would be great since I'm interested in having some 92 frames converted to Vertecs. And, as far as I can tell, they are the only people doing that.
    This is what has put me off. Not to say folks doing major gun surgery don't make mistakes, but the mistakes need to be corrected promptly and with good communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a few years since I communicated with him. I didn't have any issues but I also didn't have him do any major work. I was interested in buying D profile DA/sa hammers he was doing. I liked the hammer for sure. Put it on my M9A1 compact.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I've not had comm's problems but it took a bit of time to have my work completed. I don't know if gun work is his priority right now. I'd verify with Josh if he is doing any work at all first.

Josh had taken a leave of absence for a lack of a better word for a while but he's back at it and doing his thing. There's a thread on Beretta forum with details if you're interested.

User Tag List