Thread: My HK USPc is back

My HK USPc is back

Last month I traded my HK USPc 40 for a P2000 9mm both LEM. I have a HK USP 9mm in LEM so I was like sure why not. I like 9mm and I am carrying a Sig or Berretta at work. Well I got a call from my Police buddy down in Norfolk that I traded the HK USPc to and he asked me if I still had my Glock 23 and said sure I have three of them. So drove to Norfolk traded a G23 for the HK USPc and had dinner. Problem is now I have to buy more mags and holsters since I do not have any any longer.

I traded the HK USPc for my P228 5 months ago and traded a Gen2 Glock 19 for it 3 months ago. I think this gun wants to stay with me. Going to qualify with it at the US Capitol police range for shits and giggles with the girlfriend. For some odd messed up reason I shoot this a lot better than my Gen3 Glock 23 but about the same for the Gen4.

Sucks to need to spend moneny on good stuff but I love the USPc too much now since I have lost it twice to guns that just sit in the safe.

ffh

Glad to hear of your reunion. For some reason the USPc is the only HK I never warmed up to.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

User Tag List