Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Elections Recount

Another Elections Recount

This was the most controversial election we've experienced in the last 16 years. I'd be shocked if there wasn't a recount .
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I’m surprised there is.

The count wasn’t close enough that there is a real chance it will change the outcome. No one, including the person demanding the recount, thinks it will change the outcome. The count would have to change in all three states that are being recounted, a total of about 86.000 votes. There is no evidence that the election was rigged or of any fraud. And it’s being brought by a candidate that got less than 1% of the vote, and said “Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria”.

Obviously Jill Stine wants world war three to happen and the end of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I’m surprised there is.

The count wasn’t close enough that there is a real chance it will change the outcome. No one, including the person demanding the recount, thinks it will change the outcome. The count would have to change in all three states that are being recounted, a total of about 86.000 votes. There is no evidence that the election was rigged or of any fraud. And it’s being brought by a candidate that got less than 1% of the vote, and said “Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria”.

Obviously Jill Stine wants world war three to happen and the end of mankind.
    This is a good thing IMO. Once Trump is verified to be the winner- as is numerically inevitable- it'll increase the legitimacy of his campaign.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Lets follow this logically...

Highly disputed election.

Trump wins.

Recount occurs - two results may happen:

1 - Recount confirms Trump won, everyone can FO.

2 - Recount shows that Trump did not win, Clinton won.

Which one of those two will the general public accept?

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

One could also make the point that Ms. Stein is wishing to deflect attention from the fact that her campaign took votes from Hillary- had she not run, Hillary would have won easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    One could also make the point that Ms. Stein is wishing to deflect attention from the fact that her campaign took votes from Hillary- had she not run, Hillary would have won easily.
    If Stein would not have run and Johnson did not run, would she still have won?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If Stein would not have run and Johnson did not run, would she still have won?
    Amongst the circles I travel, conservative leaning millennials, Johnson took more from Trump than he did Clinton.

But yeah, you might as well add all Stein's votes to the Clinton pile, that's where they came from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

Seriously, suddenly Jill Stein can raise $5 million in three days? Her sudden popularity with anonymous donors is suspicious.

User Tag List