Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mernickle holsters?

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I have a holster on order from a guy who said he would get it to me in 3 months - in time for hunting season. That was 15 months ago.
    At that point I'd be angry.

An extra month on a custom holster I don't think I'd even realize it. Generally with leather I'm putting money on something and figuring on next quarter.

Although I'm often so busy that I can barely keep track of what month it is anyway. If I wasn't, I might feel differently. I remember when 6-8 week lead times used to bug me. But I had a lot less on my plate back then.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

One-man leather shops do tend to get behind, as they become popular, and the volume of orders increases. Mernickle holsters are really quite nice, but, as indicated in an earlier reply, not at Milt Sparks level.

I got my Mernickle holsters pre-owned, so have yet to deal directly with him.

User Tag List