Thread: StealthGear Holsters?

Question StealthGear Holsters?

They look interesting to me but since the backing cannot be cut on or altered lack a horsehide/cowhide hybrid might be I was wondering if anybody had tried one and if the backing gets between the thumb and the gun on the draw. I'm sure it could be different for different guns - I'm thinking about it for a Px4.

Just saw this. I have SG holsters for a shield, and an IWB in mini and OWB for a Glock 19. I love it.
    I've never had an issue with the the backing when I draw or holster. It's a very comfortable holster and high quality.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have one for my PX4c. Quite comfortable, the backing allows for me to get a full grip on the draw. My only complaint is dust bunnies. There are a LOT of dust bunnies. I've never had lint this bad from leather backed hybrid holsters and traditional leather and kydex holsters.
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

I have two coworkers who use them for their G22's and are very pleased. A buddy who is .mil and carries on a CCL when off base has one for his VP9. It disappears under a t-shirt.

User Tag List