Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEOSA Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    Local mass-hole here. You won't have a problem going in or out. I have flown numerous times out of Logan and all my firearms declarations have been completely smooth and drama free. Much better than my experience in Houston and Charlotte NC in fact.

What's on the itinerary? I'm not a native, but having lived here for 7 years I will tell you Boston is one of my favorite cities to visit.
    I will be making a work trip, not really sure what kind of free time I'm going to have yet. Hope to stay an extra day, just not sure that's going to work out.

Appreciate all the offers of good tourist stuff. Sounds like a place I need to just go make a Ken visit for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Austin does not = Texas.
    I fly out of Austin frequently with no problems. I think this example was just an asshole..

Just wanted to give an update for everyone who posted earlier. I flew out of Boston this morning and didn't have a single issue checking my P239. The ticket agent (United) knew exactly what she was doing and it didn't take any longer than when I left New Orleans.

For the several members who offered a beer opportunity, this was a quick trip and I didn't get to take the personal time I was hoping. Perhaps the next time we can have a PF gathering.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Ken

Awesome! Next time you're here we'll walk the freedom trail in true Boston fashion, (beer at every bar we pass.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    Awesome! Next time you're here we'll walk the freedom trail in true Boston fashion, (beer at every bar we pass.)
    Thanks Sammy! I can tell I'm going to like Boston

User Tag List