Thread: On board press lighting

On board press lighting

I may be the last in the western world to know this, but I just became aware of LED lighting meant for mounting on/in reloading presses. Dang! Id thought of ways to get a light in the case with powder to check it, it looks like somebody came up with a good way to do that. The company has other reloading stuff, I haven't looked at all their site yet.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/lighting

I use a 100watt flood light 2 feet from the press. To say I like to see what's going on is a slight understatement.
    i used to wannabe

Site Supporter
    I just hope they have some specials soon - I want one of their mounts for a 550.

fwiw:

Inline Fabrication is TOP NOTCH reloading hardware, pretty much the next site I hit after any press purchase. Been running their strip light and top led setup for years

I've been using their light for my 550 and their 550 handle for some time. Money well spent.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I've been using their light for my 550 and their 550 handle for some time. Money well spent.
    Same, they do have some legit improvements for your press.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

A 13 dollar option is something like this > http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...658/#/50310203

That gooseneck can be cranked in all kinds of positions. Useful for press adjustments as well as lighting up the shell plate from above.

I use lots of inline stuff, but I have to say, their led strips have given me fits. I have broken them and just generally had a hard time getting them to fit on presses they say they fit on.

User Tag List