Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAN Antonio Officer Ambushed / Murdered

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    In my not PC opinion, that's why this shit goes on.

RIP, brother, and prayers for your family.
    The mutt, Alex Mengel, who murdered my colleague Officer Gary Stymiloski, appropriately attempted to escape and was shot and killed while being transported to court, fittingly enough, in Valhalla, NY.

It didn't bring Gary back but it put a smile on my face that day.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The mutt, Alex Mengel, who murdered my colleague Officer Gary Stymiloski, appropriately attempted to escape and was shot and killed while being transported to court, fittingly enough, in Valhalla, NY.

It didn't bring Gary back but it put a smile on my face that day.
    I love to see criminals run.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Chrome wheels led police to suspected cop killer in San Antonio

As San Antonio police carried out a manhunt for McKane Monday, an officer identified a black Mitsubishi Galant belonging to McKane around 10:30 a.m. while responding to an unrelated call in the 1200 block of Lombrano Street.

Around the same time, a Bandera Road tire shop employee who had seen news coverage of the shooting contacted police and said he sold McKane the rims and tires on the Mitsubishi several weeks before the shooting, the document states.

The employee told police McKane was still paying for the rims on a payment plan, the report states.

Police confirmed the Galant found on Lambrano belonged to McKane and matched the description of the vehicle at the scene. Authorities began surveillance on his vehicle then, the report said.

One of several witnesses who saw the shooting and was questioned by police identified McKane as the shooter during a lineup using the suspect's driver's license photo, the affidavit said.
    Police apprehended McKane in a white Buick at Interstate 10 East near Ackerman Road around 4:20 p.m. after a near 30-hour manhunt. A woman and a 2-year-old child were in the vehicle at the time of his arrest, police said. McKane was charged with capital murder and told reporters Monday night that he "lashed out at somebody who didn't deserve it" due to an ongoing custody battle.

Further investigation by mySA.com found McKane got married hours after he allegedly shot Marconi. Records show McKane and Christian Chanel Fields obtained a license to marry at 9:27 a.m. Monday. Fields owns the white Buick McKane was found in Monday.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...o-10630469.php

A woman and a 2-year-old child were in the vehicle at the time of his arrest, police said. McKane was charged with capital murder and told reporters Monday night that he "lashed out at somebody who didn't deserve it" due to an ongoing custody battle.

Further investigation by mySA.com found McKane got married hours after he allegedly shot Marconi. Records show McKane and Christian Chanel Fields obtained a license to marry at 9:27 a.m.
    Seriously, WTF? That's it? He "lashed out at somebody who didn't deserve it"?

You couldn't make this b.s. up if you tried. (Well, I guess he could.) Unfuckingbelievable.
    Last edited by blues; 11-22-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List