Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SAN Antonio Officer Ambushed / Murdered

The astonishing thing is that cop-killers are so frequently captured alive by members of the same Department. I can not imagine the discipline it takes for a cop to capture the killer of a team-mate and deliver him alive.

There is something very special about such men.

Rest in peace, Detective Marconi. (At least one media account indicated his rank was that of detective.)

My mourning badge cover is being used, sadly, too much this year. I expect I will see some alert bulletins tonight when I show up at work. Let's all be vigilant; the hate is out there.

It is all too noticeable that Baton Rouge is about four hours' drive to the east of my location, Dallas is about four hours to the north, and San Antonio is a bit less than four hours to the west. Hmm. (To the South is the Gulf of Mexico.)

I have rarely done traffic stops while riding alone, for the past several years, largely because I cannot see into vehicles as well at night anymore, plus, I am all too aware of my slower reflexes and response-to-stimulus times. Now, with these incidents, it is like we need to have a second unit, not just a partner, to serve as over-watch when we stop a traffic violator.
    Last edited by Rex G; 11-20-2016 at 09:44 PM.

If they do catch him alive at least that POS will be eligible for the death penalty. RIP prayers to family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the murder of the SAPD detective, reports of two more attempted murders on officers:

"A St Louis PD Sergeant has been shot 2x in the face. He is conscious and expected to live. No other details at this time.

"A Sanibel (FL) police officer was shot on a traffic stop. No further details at this time."

Thank you for letting us know, Angus.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Rest In Peace my Brother. May God grant you eternal rest and may He also look over your family and grant them peace now, in their most extreme moment of sorrow.

Name:  TBL_Tear_zpsy4hmmqyl.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  4.3 KB

Site Supporter

Rest In Peace, brother. Our prayers are with your loved ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    The astonishing thing is that cop-killers are so frequently captured alive by members of the same Department.
    In my not PC opinion, that's why this shit goes on.

RIP, brother, and prayers for your family.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Person of interest is is being questioned but they are still seeking the suspect.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...r-10627042.php

User Tag List