Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamer rig...1930's style

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Do you have some sort of filter that makes the bluing look like liquid sex? I've noticed since VDMSR's visit that your gunpr0n has kind of gone to another level.
    Nope, just hit the little button on the iPad or iPhone. I do them on my back patio as it has a lot of cool Oklahoma Slate or other stone and just try to get the sun right. Most of the older guns and some of the restored ones actually have amazing blue that you can swim in.

Voodoo Man has a real camera and could have done a lot of my stuff real justice.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 11-21-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Excellent set, and in amazing condition. Glad you were able to provide them a good, appreciative home, and share the goodness.

K-22s are amazing shooting machines. The 38 has the very cool very low early type adjustable sights.

I wish Id kept the one I had, it was listed and priced as a model 10. I pointed out their mistake, but they were OK with selling it for the price they had on it. I ended up trading it to a friend that was a true collector, he really liked it. Had an ivory bead front sight.

VDM is hilarious, "Good for revolvers"
    Last edited by Malamute; 11-21-2016 at 12:18 PM.

I kid kid, not really.

Nex trip out will definitely include a photoshoot for firearms. This time around just didn't account for it. Always next time.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Wow, another museum-quality set for the collection. Have you ever considered contacting the NRA and having some of your amazing collection displayed? Between these and the Jim Stroh guns, I am just blown away. Nice to see a serious collector that follows a theme.

Wow! Thanks for sharing.

And, +1 on the coffee table book.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I kid kid, not really.

Nex trip out will definitely include a photoshoot for firearms. This time around just didn't account for it. Always next time.
    It would be a wonderful piece of irony if you became famous as the guy who photographed the "American Fighting Revolver" book.......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It would be a wonderful piece of irony if you became famous as the guy who photographed the "American Fighting Revolver" book.......
    It would.

Let's make that happen
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Far out, looks like they've had very little use.

Are you going to shoot them ?
    https://www.facebook.com/dave.bateman.311

kimbers have more issues than time magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by dbateman View Post
    Far out, looks like they've had very little use.

Are you going to shoot them ?
    I have made a very conscious decision to not shoot my rare and prewar stuff. One bad round, and a piece of history is destroyed. I do fondle though..... I have very dedicated guns to shoot. Many are similar or later models of my investment grade stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It is the goal at some point.
    Is PayPal ok, or...?

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

User Tag List