Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boom.....and the Mike drops....

Boom.....and the Mike drops....

So, these arrived this week. Likely the last two guns built by Jim Stroh at Alpha Precision. A matched set of 38/44 HD revolvers with the full package. Both converted to 44 Spl. Close in serial numbers as well. Color case hardened parts done by Turnbull. Patrick Grashorn hand fitted a matched set of Walrus Ivory stocks. The bluing is so deep they are difficult to photograph. In person......they are amazing.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I would have a very hard time not shooting, and packing those around.

Awesome N Frames, and in the proper bore diameter!

Oh my!
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Hubba hubba hubba.

Very handsome.
    I just love the contrast between Colt and Smith fans.
    Polish up an old Government Model real shiny and put on fancy grips and maybe put a 9mm barrel in a .38 Super gun, and the Internet Collectors and Speculators would have a stroke.
    Smith, make that second hand gun into something different and everybody admires it.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

These are "shooter capable". The front sights are set up to have interchangeable blades which they came with. I will need to get some matched wood stocks as these days you do not shoot Ivory anything. Of course I will need to save some pennies for a full double rig from my leather guy at American Classic Gunleather. He just finished a rig for my engraved 1911 that I will post soon. I would love to be answering the door at my Ranch wearing these or my Bowen Converted 38/44 to .45 Colt.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Awesomeness. I saw some local 1911's that have the deepest richest liquidy looking blue I have ever seen. I wonder how they compare to these.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Wow......those are beautiful!

I can see my reflection in that bluing... over the internet.

Wow.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Amazing set of pistols!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

User Tag List