Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    This holster is the real deal and best AIWB I have tried. Previous favorite was the Eidolon. I just got mine for my HK USP 45 Tactical....yes you read that right (I just wanted to see if it could be done) I am 5'10" 170 lbs and can conceal that beast with jeans and a t-shirt. I will be ordering one for my G19 primary. I wore it all day today hunting and it was like it wasn't there.
    Nice!!! Glad you like it. Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Does anyone have any pictures of the holster being worn?

I'm 6' and 165lbs. Pretty thin guy. I wear 32inch waist wranglers I'm debating between a George and one of these holsters. I'll likely be ordering one or the other for a Glock 34. I'm a little worried about the clips not keeping it as consistent on the belt, how well do they seem to work at being consistent? I'm also curious, does this holster have any wedge like the George under the rearward clip or does it rely entirely on the wing to turn the butt of the pistol? I'm honestly more concerned about the butt of the 34/17 frame being tucked from printing. But minimal belt bulge is a plus too.

TL;DR Please post pictures.

-Cory

Mine has the wedge w/ extra tuck and works amazingly at keeping the grip in towards the body, as for the clips they hold great I have no issues with them and they work perfectly... I'll be getting another one of these holsters for my g43 after the first of the year...

Here is mine for a p2000. I have his regular aiwb, George, wing claw, and the 2.0. This is definitely my favorite. It makes the p2000 dissappear under a thin t-shirt in this South Florida heat. Thanks Tony and I will be buying more for my glocks and the rest of my HK's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic, looks like a really solid setup.

I'm finding that the front clip in the 2.0 is printing a lot more on me than the big clip in the center of the 1.0. May try a soft loop in the front. I'm 6'5 220 with. 34" waist paints FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just ordered one of these for my FNX 45. Let the anticipation begin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. I've always preferred side mounted belt loops like the SS but my JM #3 with WML makes me have the glucose meter effect. The 2.0 definitely looks thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I'm finding that the front clip in the 2.0 is printing a lot more on me than the big clip in the center of the 1.0. May try a soft loop in the front. I'm 6'5 220 with. 34" waist paints FWIW.

I'm finding this as well but nothing crazy. I ordered a set of the struts to work with PTD Soft loops and will be switching that front clip to a soft loop for the same reason. Will post how it works out.

I started out with the wing claw 1.0 then the George and now this 2.0 and I find it to conceal the best of all three for me. I can wear a tshirt and shorts and my wife thought I had stopped carrying! So yeah no printing, and I'm pretty sure that front clip print is not much and or noticeable, more like me being hyper sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post

You are correct. For me it also sticks out the most. I find, for me, that occurs most when I need to use the sponge. As the sponge has decreased (compressed) it does not stick out as much. This of course depends on where a particular person wears it too. The young flat bellied people it might still be flat. Sucks getting old... lol.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

User Tag List