Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Review: JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.0

Enel, we did make it as low as possible. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hammertime
    I'm excited, will report on when it arrives. Thank you!

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Enel, we did make it as low as possible. Thanks
    Thanks Tony. It is really comfortable and for me a great step up from the George. It is the Eidolon for other guns I have been looking for. Now to find a Dr Scholl's pad....

My eyes! I'm blind!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Enel, sweet. So my wedge works pretty good, FYI!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Anyone run this design with an MOS Glock? On a different holster, I've noticed that the Vanguard claw tucks the butt in so well that my RMR prints like crazy. Wondering if the 2 clip design mitigates that a bit.
    I am running the 2.0 with aG17 and RMR on a milled slide so it is slightly lower than an MOS with no issues. I find belt stiffness affects slide bulge quit a bit, a stiffer belt reduces it for me. I am using an Aegis or lately a Mastermind Universal belt.

This is the best holster I have found in terms of comfort and concealment

Ordered a 2.0 for my P2000SK the other day. Happy birthday to me!
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Here's my 2.0 I received last week for my P2000SK V2. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical of it at first. The ride height is higher than I prefer and I was afraid of gun tipping out. I also had to modify my Dark Wing to get it to fit on the holster. But now that I have it all adjusted and have a small foam wedge on it, I am really enjoying it and am surprised at how comfortable and concealable it is. I never thought I would be able to conceal a pistol with this high of ride height, but I am glad it does, it is so much easier to get a good grip on gun. Kudos to Tony and his team for another great product.

Name:  20190808_234336.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  20190808_234441.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  37.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Here's my 2.0 I received last week for my P2000SK V2. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical of it at first. The ride height is higher than I prefer and I was afraid of gun tipping out. I also had to modify my Dark Wing to get it to fit on the holster. But now that I have it all adjusted and have a small foam wedge on it, I am really enjoying it and am surprised at how comfortable and concealable it is. I never thought I would be able to conceal a pistol with this high of ride height, but I am glad it does, it is so much easier to get a good grip on gun. Kudos to Tony and his team for another great product.

Name:  20190808_234336.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  20190808_234441.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  37.2 KB
    I have one for a Glock 17. I see your clips are at the highest adjustment giving you the lowest ride height - but there appears to be very little room for your fingers to get a good firing grip - maybe the angle of the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I have one for a Glock 17. I see your clips are at the highest adjustment giving you the lowest ride height - but there appears to be very little room for your fingers to get a good firing grip - maybe the angle of the photo?
    Its the angle of the photo. I have plenty of room to get a grip. I am very happy that I can get a good grip on the gun and conceal it well. This was not possible with any of my other holsters.

User Tag List