Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Review: JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Here's my 2.0 I received last week for my P2000SK V2. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical of it at first. The ride height is higher than I prefer and I was afraid of gun tipping out. I also had to modify my Dark Wing to get it to fit on the holster. But now that I have it all adjusted and have a small foam wedge on it, I am really enjoying it and am surprised at how comfortable and concealable it is. I never thought I would be able to conceal a pistol with this high of ride height, but I am glad it does, it is so much easier to get a good grip on gun. Kudos to Tony and his team for another great product.

Attachment 41312

Attachment 41313
    Irelander, glad that it is working for you! Thanks for the work!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Just received my 2.0 for a px4cc. 7 week wait, but I will say, without a doubt, this is the highest level of craftsmanship I have seen on a holster. Every line and edge is perfect. The build quality on this is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    Just received my 2.0 for a px4cc. 7 week wait, but I will say, without a doubt, this is the highest level of craftsmanship I have seen on a holster. Every line and edge is perfect. The build quality on this is second to none.
    Thanks Shawnw, happy that you like it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List