Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday is gonna be expensive... (the "official" 2016 Holiday Deals Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    VP 9 inbound from PSA for $449. Hope I don't regret it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    It's an HK. I doubt you'll regret it.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    VP 9 inbound from PSA for $449. Hope I don't regret it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I broke down and bought one too.

What are the 2 for $205 plates made of? I can't find it on the site. Are they ceramic? These are the ones I'm talking about https://www.shellbacktactical.com/bl...-2-plate-deal/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this...
    https://www.shellbacktactical.com/EC...ard-Armor-Kit/
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Does it seem strange to anyone else that there are so many places selling VP9s cheap? Is HK trying to grab a bigger piece of the pie?
    I broke down and ordered one from PSA for $449. They got my money. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just wish someone would put Beretta 92G's on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Still having feeding/seating issues with a completely full g19 15rnd mag but if you download one it works fine. The 21 rnd mags are good.

Pmags have never had any issues for me for any glocks...
    They just sent me a whole new set of mags. There was a problem with some mag springs a while back for the 15 rounders, but the last batch seem to be working just fine, but I didn't test them all. I'll run some more testing this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Not sure if this is a short term deal or if the price dropped for good, but the Kindle price for The Law of Self Defense by Andrew Branca is now $10 https://www.amazon.com/Law-Self-Defe.../dp/B01F9FAJBA

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    They just sent me a whole new set of mags. There was a problem with some mag springs a while back for the 15 rounders, but the last batch seem to be working just fine, but I didn't test them all. I'll run some more testing this weekend.

I get twenty something round ETS or Magpul mags. Would also consider ten round 17/19 mags, if they ran. No interest in being a beta tester for 15/17 round 9mm mags, when the OEM mags are so vetted. A stoppage in a carry gun is extremely expensive in ammo needed to test and rebuild confidence.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I get twenty something round ETS or Magpul mags. Would also consider ten round 17/19 mags, if they ran. No interest in being a beta tester for 15/17 round 9mm mags, when the OEM mags are so vetted. A stoppage in a carry gun is extremely expensive in ammo needed to test and rebuild confidence.
    I can't carry in NJ and I'd run the OEM where I can, but for now, I haven't had any problems with them at 15 at all with the past mags and I'll let you know in a few thousand rounds how the new ETS mags do on 15+1.

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List