Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Shaggy, Custom Carry Concepts taking orders

helothar,

Yes, the snap loops will span the belt loop of most jeans or dress pants. Some of the "tactical cargos" have wider loops but they are typically arranged differently as well. My snap loops are fitted with Pull The Dot snaps and are now made from a polyurethane coated nylon webbing which is stronger and thinner than the leather straps for a more concealable package.

BTW, it's possible that your loop is under warranty. Shoot me an email @ rschaefer@customcarryconcepts with your order number if you still have it.

Regards,
    Rich
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    helothar,

Yes, the snap loops will span the belt loop of most jeans or dress pants. Some of the "tactical cargos" have wider loops but they are typically arranged differently as well. My snap loops are fitted with Pull The Dot snaps and are now made from a polyurethane coated nylon webbing which is stronger and thinner than the leather straps for a more concealable package.

BTW, it's possible that your loop is under warranty. Shoot me an email @ rschaefer@customcarryconcepts with your order number if you still have it.

Regards,
    Rich
    Thanks for the reply, Rich.
    Looking back at old emails it looks like its been over a year since I got my holster, no problem though I think the snap loops will offer a bit more versatility in placement options.
    Thanks again!

Father's Day Sale!

10% of all holsters and free shipping at customcarryconcepts.com now through Father's Day.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

User Tag List