Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Hacks Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I can't manage to reach the back of my neck very well. Tried it a few times using two mirrors. Requires a contortionist to get the neck hairline squared off. Easier to pay the cute gal at GreatClips a few bucks to do it for me once a month or so. I buzz the sides at home once a week with the Wahl. The angled L/R guards make that easy.
    If you grew a mullet that wouldn’t be a problem.

Have to laugh. I only recently noticed that my wife always wipes off the tops of cans before opening and pouring since the tab extends into the container.

I've happily lived my life like a wayward puppy never giving a thought to what little beasties are just waiting to inhabit my insides.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    If you grew a mullet that wouldn’t be a problem.
    I'll take that under advisement.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I'll take that under advisement.
    Pro tip: You'll have to stop drinking good bourbon and start drinking Busch and Natural Light. (And throwing the cans from your truck.)

I buzz a #1/2 (1/16") all over every two weeks or so. Been doing it myself for several years and just kept getting progressively shorter over time. Thinking seriously about just shaving it all at this point.

It's caused a few people to ask if I'm military; I tell them no, I'm just cheap and lazy.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've happily lived my life like a wayward puppy never giving a thought to what little beasties are just waiting to inhabit my insides.
    I have always counted on the beasties that are already in there to kick the newcomers ass !

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have always counted on the beasties that are already in there to kick the newcomers ass !
    Works for me. (Ignorance is bliss.)

Site Supporter
    To get the food item with best date, grab one from the back of the stack.

Avoid scrambled eggs because they are made by the batch and kept on hot hood in the back. Instead order fried eggs and specify hard as a frisbee.

Menu items having high mayonnaise content and poultry and egg content at the same time are risky. Avoid.

Poor personal hygiene causes most food borne illness. FYI.

Site Supporter

Security Lights

I replaced my carport fluorescent lights with traditional motion detector lights. Any person entering the carport activates the lights. When I enter the carport to retrieve an item or go to a vehicle, the lights turn on. On the carport's exterior, there is another set of motion activated lights.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I had an eye exam, so I put this together:

It’s a handgun simulator. The black-painted screw is about the right distance for a 4” revolver. Fortunately, the eye doc has done some shooting, so she understood the issues.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List