Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary's taking this hard

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I'm betting the schadenfreude is delightful for them.
    I'd love to witness that firsthand for a while..... May be sweeter after having to have endured for many years.
    I don't envy the guys on her detail at all.

I bet they draw straws to see who has to cover the Principle each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    I've heard rumor of an alcohol fueled tirade at the end of election night when they realized it was over. Hence her not coming out to speak with her supporters. Of course that's all speculation, but ohhh to see a video of that!
    Would not surprise me in the least. She has something of a reputation for meltdowns, and if there was anything that could light the fuse on her ego to set one off, losing a "deserved" election was it. I would love to a video of her in the middle of a full-blown meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Hopefully she is done with Politics.

Will be interesting to see if Trump pardons her. I think he might. He'll have to put a leash on Reps. Chaffetz and Gowdy, though.

Unfortunately, we may have to deal with Chelsea for a while longer.
    Few things would make me happier to see Chelsea permanently removed from politics via the investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

Chelsea... yeah, she's kind of got that 4th generation Kennedy thing where she only possesses the name, but not the charisma or drive.
    They could probably find her a congressional seat in the right district, but she'd likely not do a whole lot while there, and that would be pretty much it.

full-blown meltdown
    LMFAO I would beat him senseless. Part two is hilarious also. If his brother ever finds out he is dead. eta there are more parts. What a moron.
    Last edited by UNK; 11-19-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

OK I just watched a few of those melt down videos and after a while I wasn't sure if I should be laughing or feeling bad for that kid. What a rageaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    OK I just watched a few of those melt down videos and after a while I wasn't sure if I should be laughing or feeling bad for that kid. What a rageaholic.
    Another home with a lack of discipline.

That kid is acting, he has vids of flipping out over everything. Getting a tattoo, getting piece of shit car for a gift.......

Now just picture Hillary doing the same and consider that we came dangerously close to her being POTUS...

User Tag List