Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tango Down Rules! See below for details:-)

Site Supporter
    I had not even known about Tango Down prior to this thread, but placed an order today, in part because of the discount code. I received a shipping notification literally minutes after placing the order. I would have normally expected one the next day at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Jeff is a super good dude who has always supported our guys going in harms way, even at a loss to his bottom line. We met over 15 years ago, and he helped me with several projects at my old unit, from M4 to MK46. All he wanted was to make a product that worked, and he took all feedback, good or bad. Even when we broke his gear. He just then made it better.
    That is about as understated as it gets. Like SLG, Jeff & crew was very supportive when we were heading overseas and, again, later in supporting my organization's training program.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    That is about as understated as it gets. Like SLG, Jeff & crew was very supportive when we were heading overseas and, again, later in supporting my organization's training program.
    Well, I certainly wasn't trying to understate anything. I think the world of Jeff and his products, and anyone who knows me knows that. I've had the chance to try and use most stuff out there, but on my AR's, TD rules.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Does anyone have experience with their G43 +2 extensions?
    I run them exclusively and they work!

Got some G43 hardware ordered up....thanks for sharing the discount code!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    My only stipulation is that if you like the gear you buy, I want to hear about it. If you don't like the gear you buy, I'd like to hear that too.
    I like the gear. I used the discount to buy a BG-18 pistol grip and 4 magazines to finish my Colt 6920 OEM. My son and I shot it quite a bit when he was home on leave after Christmas. The magazines have been perfect with a wide variety of ammo. We both liked the angle and feel of the BG-18, but would prefer to have an enclosed internal storage similar to the BG-16 and BG-17.

Thanks again for the discount.

User Tag List