Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Service sized revolver

Eastex,
    You will really like the compact grip, I have one on mine and love it.

That front sight was as easy to change as it looked online. If only all sights were that easy to swap! I had it at work when I changed the sight because one of my buddies wanted to see how hard it was to do. His comment to one of my other friends up there about it later was, "it really was easy, I saw a redneck do it in about 10 seconds".
    Compact grip might be in by tomorrow or the next day. I've also got a holster that's just shipped out today so I'm well on my way to being set up. Ran some more wadcutters through it this evening and it just makes me grin like a possum with every pull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a quick update, got the Compact Lett grip in and really like it. The best part is how much my wife and daughter liked the new grip, it really helped them with trigger reach. The K-Rounds kydex holster is pretty sharp too, I know kydex and revolvers don't mix well but this one is going to spend some time chasing down hogs here in east Texas and wet doesn't even start to describe some of the places I'll be hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eastex;5406 86
    The K-Rounds kydex holster is pretty sharp too
    Hey, those guys do holsters for revolvers, have S&W 625 on their gun list, have decent prices including shipping costs, and they ship internationally! Neat!

I would love to hear more about your holster, if you don't mind. Because if that company makes good holsters, I may have to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Cool about your friend taking care of you and being sure you got what he wanted you to get.

I wish I could trade you out of the Winchester 357 158 gr lead loads. I believe they are the Lubaloy copper plated ones. I haven't seen them around in a long time. I keep some as bear loads. I'm reluctant to shoot what I have, I don't think they've made them in quite a while. Would probably be stupid expensive to ship one box of shells.
    Can you get me a stock number for that round? I'll add it to my browsing list when I go to gun shows. I'm always looking through the old ammo tables for stuff. I can add that to the list to check for.

User Tag List