Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

The P10 does function somewhat like a Glock, but I wouldn't call it a copy or a clone. It uses a partial cocked, or tensioned striker fire system, like the glock. When you take up the pre travel in the trigger, it moves the striker to complete tension, or cock, then releases it. The P10 does not have a separate sear like the M&P, PPQ, VP9, and others, it's trigger bar is one piece and it is the only part that contacts and actuates the striker. Reset is handled by a bar that run across the rear frame rail assembly, behind the trigger bar, and when the slide travels rearward, it resets the bar, which in turn, reset the trigger. It is a very robust looking system complete with two trigger return springs. This setup provides a very clean trigger break and a reset, that I personally think is even more tactile, and audible than my Glocks. Either way it works well and I have been able to run the P10 very well, and get some impressive accuracy out of it. Time will tell if it proves to be a reliable system, but I don't see anything glaring that would lead me to believe it won't hold up to hard use.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 01-19-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Does the trigger reach on the CZ seem any shorter than a Gen4 Glock? Is it likely to be any friendlier to those with smaller hands?

I like to grip the gun kind of like Paul Sharp talks about. It seems to help me with consistency, accuracy and recoil control, but it also gives me a little less finger on my G19's trigger face than I'd like. Also, my daughter will be ready to take the step up from .22 in the next couple years.

If they nailed the G19 form factor, while reducing trigger reach and "glock knuckle", then I'll be very interested.

Cabela's is doing preorders on these fyi

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    Cabela's is doing preorders on these fyi

Thank you. Looks like they're at full msrp, but I guess that's expected from most retailers for a while until demand decreases. I might just wait until the first batch gets a field test before I get one. Really hoping for a longer slide version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    Thank you. Looks like they're at full msrp, but I guess that's expected from most retailers for a while until demand decreases. I might just wait until the first batch gets a field test before I get one. Really hoping for a longer slide version.

It's hard not to when MSRP is only ~20% over dealer...

Wow didn't know it was that tight. I reckon I won't complain about msrp anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    Wow didn't know it was that tight. I reckon I won't complain about msrp anymore.

If you really want a deal, pick up some GC from eBay for Cabela's. They usually run a deal $85 for $100 Cabela's GC pretty regularly, save another 75$

Site Supporter
    I dry fired one at SHOT for a short period of time and the trigger is like "WOW!" Something not mentioned is the trigger is a stirrup design ala 1911 instead of a side torque design like the Glock. The ergos, texturing and overall feel were excellent. An LE buddy of mine asked me to go look it over and I simply texted him to order one. He indicated the LEO price was under $400. I think they'll do well with it. I remain surprised that everybody keeps introducing SFP designs all over the place!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I also handled one of the P10s, I'd be interested in buying one.

Wayne, what is SFP in relation to pistols? I know what it means with optics.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Wayne, what is SFP in relation to pistols? I know what it means with optics.
    I'm not Wayne, but "SFP" is commonly understood in the pistol world to be "Striker Fired Pistol." AKA "SFA" for "Striker Fired Action" or just plain "SF" for "Striker Fired" when people want to sound uber Operator.

User Tag List