Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    There is a company called Night Fision (Dearborn, MI) that makes superb sights for the P-10C. Are they better than Dawson Precision Sights?

To me, yes.

Check them out.
    Yeah, I'd seen them while shopping for options. Interesting that you say they're better than Dawsons, so I'll go with your suggestion if I can't salvage the Trijicon rear. Definitely a wider front than what I've got right now though.

Co-worker took a look at it and is willing to drill through and tap for a larger size with 5/64 drive, but first he's going to let it soak in some solvent that works against Loctite to see if we can save ourselves some effort.
    Last edited by Yung; 11-13-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Seeing this thread reminds me that I broke 10,000 rounds through my 1 CZ P10c in October just after my last class for the year. The other one has probably 5 times that number in dry fire shots. My Mantis X shows 36k but I don't always run it and didn't have the Mantis X for awhile before. Both are running like a top and I carry the live fire gun almost daily.

Vending Machine Operator
    Do we have an overall December 2018 consensus on this gun? It's pretty readily available for 380-400 right now. At that price I am inclined to give it a whirl, but I'm wondering if there's really any reason when I've already got a Smith M2.0 Compact that I love.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Do we have an overall December 2018 consensus on this gun? It's pretty readily available for 380-400 right now. At that price I am inclined to give it a whirl, but I'm wondering if there's really any reason when I've already got a Smith M2.0 Compact that I love.
    If you haven’t been following, the “Gen 2” variant (made in USA, optics ready) should be released next month, which is a factor in the low prices.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-usa-p-10-series-us-made/
    Last edited by CalAlumnus; 12-28-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    If you haven’t been following, the “Gen 2” variant (made in USA, optics ready) should be released next month, which is a factor in the low prices.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-usa-p-10-series-us-made/

This is that good, good P-F stuff I post here for. Thank you.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Other than it being optics ready are there any other changes to the new P10c?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post

Looks like they also switched to a reversible magazine release to address stiffness complaints with the original design. It's also possible there are internal changes that aren't features, and thus wouldn't be mentioned in marketing materials.

Was just at my dealer and they had a p10f. Not sure how common they are but I haven’t seen one yet so I was like sweet I’ll buy it. The slide was loose as hell. Like extremely loose. The mags did not drop free. Compared to a couple p10c’s there that had tight slides and the mags shot out like a Glock. So I didn’t buy it. Have been very disappointed in the variances I’ve seen in the p10’s. The ergos and trigger were great though. Really love the feel and balance of that full size.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post

One really cool / smart move by CZ is they will come with HD style sights - Orange tritium front, all black rear. This is one of the most universally liked sight configurations, and having that right from the factory as a standard (not extra) feature is really nice.

"For sights, US-made P-10s feature a single tritium lamp in the front with a large orange surround and a serrated black rear."

https://www.recoilweb.com/czs-full-s...cs-142901.html

Tried a P10C today

And I don't see it replacing the 75 decocker platform for me any time soon, if ever.

P01 > P07 > P10C

SP01 Phantom > P09 > P10F
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 02-08-2019 at 04:34 PM.

User Tag List