Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

Site Supporter
    I wonder if these will use P-07 holsters? In the video it looks like a Safariland style holster is being used.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I wonder if these will use P-07 holsters? In the video it looks like a Safariland style holster is being used.
    The video suggests it will fit in P07 and G19 holsters.

Wish they went to a dovetailed front sight, instead of staying with the trad CZ type slot.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    The Mac video said it is a p07 mag body with an extra cut so the new ones work in both but the old mags dont work in the new gun (unless you were to add the cut)

Also, I sort of get the sentiment with too light a trigger but to me a good kydex holster is a safety in a sense. I wish a company would do a da/sa striker gun like the p99 but updated
    I just took out all my P series mags and all of the P09 mags have a small cutout like in the video, but none of the P07 mags have the cut out. I wonder if the 09 mags will work with it
    Last edited by Mirolynmonbro; 11-24-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The video suggests it will fit in P07 and G19 holsters.

Wish they went to a dovetailed front sight, instead of staying with the trad CZ type slot.
    Interesting, I am going to go try my P-07 in my Glock 19 holster.

Someone had a Safariland 6280, I think it was, for a Glock 19 and while it would fit the retention strap would not close over the back.

Meh, I'll just wait for GJM's review.

Hopefully he won't see me here in his dumpster looking for cast-off HK parts.

Site Supporter
    Yea my P-07 did not fit my 7ts holster. Didn't think it would.

One criteria for me in choosing a weapon is the ability to find an ALS holster for it. I was surprised they made one for the p-07.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Yea my P-07 did not fit my 7ts holster. Didn't think it would.

One criteria for me in choosing a weapon is the ability to find an ALS holster for it. I was surprised they made one for the p-07.
    I couldn't find one anywhere in stock so special ordered mine from Safariland. Took about 2 weeks to get.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Trigger is too light for many to feel comfortable carrying it. Ernest had a good line on light weight pre_cocked strikers being like a 1911 with a light weight trigger having no manual or grip safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Shorter, lighter triggers make it easier to shoot stuff with. There are many folks that prioritize easy to shoot triggers over triggers that are harder to shoot yourself with.

I would always take DA/SA or LEM over a striker for admin safety, and it possible that CZ decided they already have the P07/09 for those of that bent.
    To my eye, it seems CZ czeched all the right boxes (see what I did there? ) for sales success. That being said, I'm not sure that I have a need for any fully cocked striker fired pistol.

Mac's video answered most of my questions about it..Except how does it compare size-wise to a g19? And, what kind of accuracy is it capable of? Other than that, it seems that it's a pre cocked striker fired pistol with a light trigger. I think for the time being, I'll pass, and let someone else be the guniea pig.......I had a ppq (M-1) and after the trigger got itself wore in, it ended up being just a little too light for me to be comfortable carrying..I ended up selling it.
    Last edited by ralph; 11-24-2016 at 10:43 PM.

User Tag List