Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

I'm always behind the times. Just when everyone is going striker fired, I'm transitioned my carry guns and competition guns to hammer fired.

5pins, did just resemble a P07 in basic form, or differnt design?

Thanks!

Different design. It did not take CZ75 mags and I don’t thinkit uses P07 but I’m not sure.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Different design. It did not take CZ75 mags and I don’t thinkit uses P07 but I’m not sure.
    Yikes, that's called pulling a Walther, introduce a whole new magazine type into the supply chain.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post

Well, that pretty much kills that..75 mags are about the cheapest and easiest to find, It's a shame this dosen't use them..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9-GB2DI5v/

According to the Instagram post, full ambidextrous controls and it will take P07/09 mags. It has my interest piqued.

Pretty excited for this. I am really liking the p07 for carry and this moght make a damn fine brother.

Site Supporter
    Before the election, I wanted to buy some P07 and P09 mags for eventual use in a P07 should I ever buy one. These mags were out of stock at most places, so I wonder if the most of the P07/09 mags CZ is making are being packaged with this new pistol.

New CZ Striker coming Thanksgiving!

The video showing this is on the military arms channel if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Paltares8; 11-24-2016 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Added link, hopefully it works

"Best stock striker fired trigger I've ever felt!!"

Lol. This is so easy for companies now. Pre-set the striker and lower pull weight to 4-4.5lbs and OMGZ DAT STOCK TRIGGER THO.

User Tag List