Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The rail looks very Glock like, anyone know if it will take the APL C for the Glock?

Took a quick look at changing backstraps, sue wish they used a Glock sized pin, instead of something that small.
    It will fit the APLC. I have one for mine coming on Monday.
    Name:  IMG_1878.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  20.8 KB
    Not my picture but one I found.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 07-22-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I didn't measure it like Tom but it feels noticeably shorter and my thumb overlaps my middle finger more on the grip below the trigger guard more on the P10C than on my Glock 19. I have shortish fingers so it is an area I consider. I too am using Glock 19 with no backstrap and P10c with small backstrap as it shipped.
    Thanks, I am actually more interested in subjective opinions in this circumstance. In my experience, the numbers don't convey trigger reach well. A glock 19 seems to carry way smaller than the physical dimensions would suggest, but to me, it grips significantly larger than numbers indicate. I like to get my shooting hand well behind the gun, which isn't conducive to good trigger finger placement for my hand size and shape.

There is no P10c to be had anywhere near me. I'm going to have to drive quite a few hundreds of miles just to lay hands on one. Don't want to waste the time if it isn't a significant difference in this regard. In my book, I would consider a M&P(with small backstrap) to be a significant difference in trigger reach from a Gen4 19, just as a point of reference. Don't want an M&P for other reasons though.

I guess I'm the Goldilocks of handguns.

I said I was done with the CZ for a while, but I put the medium backstrap on, it felt good, so I figured I better shoot 100'rounds to test it. I really like the medium blackstrap, as it may offer a little more surface area for support hand grip, and it puts my trigger finger in a good place. This pistol is a little bit like eating pistachios, hard to stop. Need to get a JM George from Tony.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I said I was done with the CZ for a while, but I put the medium backstrap on, it felt good, so I figured I better shoot 100'rounds to test it. I really like the medium blackstrap, as it may offer a little more surface area for support hand grip, and it puts my trigger finger in a good place. This pistol is a little bit like eating pistachios, hard to stop. Need to get a JM George from Tony.
    How much was yours? If they are cheap enough this winter I may grab one to have around

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    How much was yours? If they are cheap enough this winter I may grab one to have around
    Black ones are in the $470 range, FDE a little more. I bet that falls as supply increases.

Black ones are in the $470 range, FDE a little more. I bet that falls as supply increases.
    Damn, that's really really reasonable. I'll probably give one a try when supply catches up and dealers aren't maximizing profits one what few they can get (there's one at a local gun shop, but the nice lady that knows me and my shooting buddy told him that "I doubt Jared will want to pay what we want for this one." Ok, I can take a hint...

I shot some Underwood with the Lehigh penetrator bullet through the CZ and it functioned fine. Just like in the Langdon Beretta, it hit a few inches high and left of regular ammo.

Couldn't help it, shot the CZ more today. Reached 1,000 rounds, zero issues to date. Have the small backstrap back on.

The OEM sights are tight, and hit a little low for me -- need to change them.

Took mine out yesterday for about 250 and today for 100.

I was using the large mainspring housing/back strap and I was shooting to the left. So, I spent about two hours thinking what could possibly be wrong.

I realized that when I squeezed my right/dominant hand the pistol moved to the left. As I was pressing the trigger I was increasing my grip.

So I replaced the large with the medium and problem solved. The pistol now shoots two inches to the left at 25 yards. So I can now drift the rear sight a hair to put her spot on.

Next item is to do a "twenty-five cent trigger job."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the superb, informative video:

https://youtu.be/a4gazVSqJZo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List