Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carts?

Quote Originally Posted by freeidaho View Post
    Carts were my passion for a while. I ended up converting a double baby, baby jogger. My cart and research are at http://www.parmarng.org/freeidaho . On the left hand side of the second screen select "3-gun cart" near the bottom.
    I've been following your stuff for years. I wish that someone would commercially manufacture the Rattler. You could have some amazing blind stages with those target stands.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    The Sporting Clays community had a special cart based off the baby stroller - I cannot remember the brand name. I bought a used running stroller from Goodwill and outfitted it with ATV rifle-shotgun forks. Folds up and goes in trunk of car.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    The Sporting Clays community had a special cart based off the baby stroller - I cannot remember the brand name. I bought a used running stroller from Goodwill and outfitted it with ATV rifle-shotgun forks. Folds up and goes in trunk of car.

Rugged Gear
    ? I looked at them and when I saw they were charging $280 for (essentially) what you built and what I'm building for $100 or so. Yeah . . .

Site Supporter
    Well, I bought the $44 Academy cart. http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/st...1-adType%5EPLA

Price and not having to mess with it worked for me. I can put the gun bag and the rifle (in its soft case) in it with little trouble. I'm sure we can start a cart flame war if we want.

User Tag List