Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Would Like to Gloat About Donald Trump Winning, This is the Thread

If You Would Like to Gloat About Donald Trump Winning, This is the Thread

Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election to Donald Trump.

If you are very happy that Donald Trump won and would like to gloat, brag, and rub it in the faces of your political rivals, feel free to do so in this thread.

No need to be magnanimous or equitable - if you would like to express your true feelings of payback and vengeance, please do so. As usual, no actual threats of physical revenge please.

Conversely, if you are very upset about the above attitudes/actions, you should avoid this thread as it is guaranteed that it will trigger you.

I'll start. I'm glad Hillary lost. If you're glad Trump won you might be an alcoholic or otherwise abusing a substance, or have a gas leak in your home. Check all of them just in case.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

This is supposed to be a thread to allow members to gloat about Donald Trump winning.

Where's the fun in that? Then I can't call people names...

Site Supporter
    The truth of the matter is, I can’t completely divorce my pleasure at Trump winning from my glee a Clinton losing. However, for me it all centered around the Supreme Court so Trump was clearly my man. I truly believe that our country was balanced on a precipice, and that President-Elect Trump will pull us back from the edge.
    I don’t post a lot of stuff referencing religion, but in this case I can’t help noticing the number of calls to prayer for our country in the last few weeks, and the apparent miracle of a Trump win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I am, however, a native Texan living in New Mexico,
    AHA! New Mexico has always been shady.

I cannot be happy Trump won, as I have a small amount of personal experience with him.

However, I'm ecstatic that Hillary lost, and I have more personal experience with her than with trump.

At first I was like meh, but watching all these SJW tittybaby douche nozzles come out from mommy's basement and cry while shaking their soft ass fists causes my gloat to grow. I have a real passion for watching ultra shitlibs wildly whale about crying foul play. Their palms are sun burnt from always being open. Maybe we needed this orange megalomaniac to bring the takers to the surface and participate, if anything at all.
    <Matthew 10:28>

Site Supporter
    I am very happy that Hillary lost and Trump won. I am specifically happy that at least for the next week or so; America is going to have to recognize that there are a lot of people who play by the rules, work hard, pay taxes, raise families, support and often serve in the military, support law enforcement and - in general - are thoroughly pissed off the way this nation has gone for last 8 years and do not like either the Democrat or Republican "establishment". I do not need anything for Christmas, I got my gifts flipping through major news networks watching the shock and awe with the talking heads who KNOW what is BEST for me realize that they had LOST.

I voted for trump with no compunctions, and while surprised was very happy with his win. Neither Jesus nor me was on the ballot, so I don't expect to agree with or even like either candidate, but this was a catastrophically binary choice. I tried but cannot watch the youtubes of the SJWs crying; it erodes my faith in humanity. I watched all three of the acceptance / concession speeches and they brought me hope and joy. I am ECSTATIC about the future of the SCOTUS.

User Tag List