Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MBest11x: Dating Someone Anti-Gun

Cats are fine, I like them (and my dog likes to chase them around for fun). Better question is "do you have horses"
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm not saying that they don't exist, but my process sort of screens for them anyway. Smartest shit I did was have my tinder profile include a picture of me in uniform, so that right off the bat sort of eliminates a lot of the sort of person I'd like to avoid anyway.

Actually now that I'm dating again, I have had some really interesting encounters as a result of carrying on dates.
    Back in the day (ie 60's and 70's) wearing a uniform was an automatic disqualifier for a huge percentage of young women because it (1) made you a "baby killer;" and (2) left you with an unfashionable haircut that would leave all her friends aghast. But I got a wife out of one of the ones who had no problem with Army guys, so it worked out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Insufficient data, bro.

5. Do you have cats?
    6. Have you ever been institutionalized?
    7. Have you ever had or do you currently have: gonorrhea, syphilis, or genital herpes?
    8. Are you vegan?
    9. Do you think men should watch Ellen with you instead of football?
    10. Would you prefer to drive a Prius rather than a pickup?
    11. Is hunting evil?
    12. Are you a communist?
    13. Have you been adjudicated guilty of any violent felonies, including chopping off someone's johnson?
    14. Do you have three kids with three different fathers?
    15. Do you see people and animals that other people don't see?
    16. Do you hate cops, veterans, and America?

Well, you get the idea.
    A lot of that stuff I can control for because I use a pic of me in my dress blues as my Tinder profile picture. Some of the other stuff I didnt necessarily want to control for because it makes for a more interesting story.

Like the time I went out with this girl only to discover halfway through the date that she was an actual, practicing Wiccan who'd been arrested a handful of times.

practicing Wiccan who'd been arrested a handful of times
    Trump supporters probably went back in time and did it! See, the fascism has begun already!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

First it was the Jews' fault, then Bush's fault, then Trump's fault. When do I get to be the conspiracy scapegoat?
    Last edited by Peally; 11-11-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    First it was the Jews' fault, the Bush's fault, then Trump's fault. When do I get to be the conspiracy scapegoat?
    Right now fucker! Hillary was supposed to WIN Wisconsin, you didn't do your part!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Trump supporters probably went back in time and did it! See, the fascism has begun already!
    HAD begun.

Get your time travel grammar right ;-)

A lot of that stuff I can control for because I use a pic of me in my dress blues as my Tinder profile picture. Some of the other stuff I didnt necessarily want to control for because it makes for a more interesting story.

Like the time I went out with this girl only to discover halfway through the date that she was an actual, practicing Wiccan who'd been arrested a handful of times.
    I think you should consider using questions 13 and 15 at the minimum. I knew one guy who was old enough to know better, but failed to do the CFB* check. She locked him out of his own place, turned on the gas, told him she was going to kill herself. He was probably lucky she did that instead of cutting off his johnson. As it was, it was a major problem.

*CFB-Crazy Fucking Bitch
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I don't bring up guns, knives, or politics on the first date. (But I do bring guns, knives, and politics with me).

By the end of the evening I can tell if it will work or not. Usually, not. Why? Because all you have to do is ask about their background. If they talk for 2-hours and never ask you about your background? Adios.

Anyone that can't fucking listen isn't worth dating.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-11-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    First it was the Jews' fault, then Bush's fault, then Trump's fault. When do I get to be the conspiracy scapegoat?
    If it makes you feel any better we (Jews) have been the scapegoats for other people's problems for some time, I still remember fellow highschool students asking me why I killed Jesus...

As for the rest, just accept that some people cannot take responsibility for their actions.

Ever.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List