Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MBest11x: Dating Someone Anti-Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I think you should consider using questions 13 and 15 at the minimum. I knew one guy who was old enough to know better, but failed to do the CFB* check. She locked him out of his own place, turned on the gas, told him she was going to kill herself. He was probably lucky she did that instead of cutting off his johnson. As it was, it was a major problem.

*CFB-Crazy Fucking Bitch
    Well, I always meet them in a public place where I'm well known and liked, then I arrive first so I can see when they arrive. Usually the biggest risk with Tinder girls is getting catfished and they turn out to be hippos, in which case I can dip before they see me.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If it makes you feel any better we (Jews) have been the scapegoats for other people's problems for some time, I still remember fellow highschool students asking me why I killed Jesus...

As for the rest, just accept that some people cannot take responsibility for their actions.

Ever.
    That's always baffled me. If nobody killed Jesus, (which seems to be the implication, that that was a bad thing that he was killed) then the whole sacrifice for others sins wouldn't have happened. Duh. The entire thing was written in the OT long before, even the crucifixion. If somebody wanted to stop that from happening, I think theyd be the bad ones.

Besides, who the heck is retarded enough to blame somebody for something that happened 2000 years ago, like they were personally responsible.

It also seems to be lost on many that Jesus was a Jew. The Chosen People. Getting mad at them seems a little stupid. Again.

In the end, it hardly mattered who did it, just that it had to be done.
    Last edited by Malamute; 11-11-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Insufficient data, bro.

5. Do you have cats?
    6. Have you ever been institutionalized?
    7. Have you ever had or do you currently have: gonorrhea, syphilis, or genital herpes?
    8. Are you vegan?
    9. Do you think men should watch Ellen with you instead of football?
    10. Would you prefer to drive a Prius rather than a pickup?
    11. Is hunting evil?
    12. Are you a communist?
    13. Have you been adjudicated guilty of any violent felonies, including chopping off someone's johnson?
    14. Do you have three kids with three different fathers?
    15. Do you see people and animals that other people don't see?
    16. Do you hate cops, veterans, and America?

Well, you get the idea.
    Only need one question. Do you love horambae?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    It also seems to be lost on many that Jesus was a Jew. .
    I often refer to the Rosary as 'calling my Jewish Mother.'
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List