Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR - Paul Sharp/Sharp Defense Handgun - May 2016 IL

Wish Illinois would allow me to use my appendix holster (doesn't recognize my WI CCW). I am not that far away from you Les, I'll have to take a class from Mr. Sharp!

Paul travels as well. He does classes all over. He just taught a combined class with Super Dave in Florida, and I hosted him in AZ last April. Check out his website or send him a PM to see if he is coming to a place more convenient.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Paul travels as well. He does classes all over. He just taught a combined class with Super Dave in Florida, and I hosted him in AZ last April. Check out his website or send him a PM to see if he is coming to a place more convenient.
    I am aware. It's just one of those extra-galling things that Paul is based so close to me but that the state is so hostile to personal protection that I really have zero interest in visiting for even the best of reasons.

Paul is on my list of folks to bring up with our local club to talk about for potential guests in the next year or so at the end of year board meeting. I'll catch up to him one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Wish Illinois would allow me to use my appendix holster (doesn't recognize my WI CCW). I am not that far away from you Les, I'll have to take a class from Mr. Sharp!
    Paul teaches his 2-day REV Pistol class up at "The Site" in Mt. Carroll, IL. which isn't far from the IL/WI border.

User Tag List