Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Group

Cool deal. I received the email also, it's been a whirlwind of a week.

I might make it out to the carbine match if the wife doesn't have plans.

John
    AKA: SkyLine1

Carbine match was called off due to weather...

I'm still on for tomorrow. I plan to be at Bracken by 11:45 to get my preferred range. It will be good I think to run a few tests in the cold rain....builds character right?....you never know when your skill set may be called on.

John

Skyline and Nick, I had a great time today. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and gear with me! I'm looking forward to shooting with you two again.

Next time, I'll bring the 2.5" x 4" cards.

Definitely was a blast, I hope we can get a regular group going. Thanks to both of you for sharing your gear also. The HK with an LEM trigger is just different (and expensive) enough to keep me away for now, but that's the second time I've shot an M&P and it's got me.... intrigued.
    Skyline -thanks for throwing together the target stands, they were great. If we can get some correctly sized FAST targets we'll be set
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I was raising the ceiling gents....much to my demise!

Yeah the LEM is giving me fits, but I'm not throwing in the towel yet. I just need to work harder...period.

I have to agree the M&P shoots very nicely and points very well for me.

I'm married to the HK's for awhile...if my parents can last 40+ years I can put more time into it.

Brit you shot very well keep it up buddy.

More training time I'm in.

Friday Range Day

I'm off this Friday and hitting the range. All are welcome to join. Reply here if you can make it, my phone is having issues with signal....guess iPhones don't like to be dropped....who knew?!? So if you try calling I'm sorry if I didn't return the call.

Can't make it Friday, but I'm hoping to get out New Years Eve, probably in the morning. Really want to run some drills to establish a baseline for next year so I can get serious about practice. If anyone's interested let's try to figure out a time and place.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    I'm off this Friday and hitting the range. All are welcome to join. Reply here if you can make it, my phone is having issues with signal....guess iPhones don't like to be dropped....who knew?!? So if you try calling I'm sorry if I didn't return the call.
    If I can get my mom to watch my son, I'm in. I'll update you soon.

Can't make New Years Eve, I have to work.

Fridays more of a stress relief shoot for me, and good company would sure help. My father-in law is in the hospital with complications from surgery so I need to take it out on 3x5's for a couple of hours.

User Tag List