Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

I foresee trump doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

The economy will suffer short term, that's fine, if yo have some cash, spend it on some blue chips or the like.

Personally, there are a few things I want to see him do, call it a short term wish list.

Repeal NFA
    Install Constitutional carry
    Pardon anyone charged for gun related non violent offenses - like magazine limit violations, etc.
    Force Ginsberg to resign and appoint two supreme Court justices
    Undo all of Obama's EO for the last 8 years
    Roll back the reach and power of the IRS, ATF, EPA and give more reach to the CBP, FBI and MIL
    Reverse all sequester related policies
    Reverse all sanctuary city related policies
    Expand LE protection bill(s)
    Open a pathway for friendship with allies which Obama has destroyed - RU for example
    End the situation in the middle East, let the MIL do what is needed to crush Isis and the like.

Hillary lost because she sucked.

As for Trump, his mouth wrote a check drawn on the hopes of a country sick of the establishment. It had better not bounce.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    You're equating Ryan with Cruz?
    Which one of them is not a rising intellectual?

Dunno if it's been posted but here's the speech if interested.

Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Am I the only one who thinks O will make millions selling pardons in the next few months?

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Which one of them is not a rising intellectual?
    Ryan.

Did you miss the election results? He, McConnell, Graham… those guys are done.

Quote Originally Posted by GMSweet View Post
    I'm hoping Trump surrounds himself with a great cabinet; he's got a nice list of folks to pull from.
    I think he got off on the right foot with Pence, and she didn't help herself with Kaine.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I foresee trump doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

The economy will suffer short term, that's fine, if yo have some cash, spend it on some blue chips or the like.

Personally, there are a few things I want to see him do, call it a short term wish list.

Repeal NFA
    Install Constitutional carry
    Pardon anyone charged for gun related non violent offenses - like magazine limit violations, etc.
    Force Ginsberg to resign and appoint two supreme Court justices
    Undo all of Obama's EO for the last 8 years
    Roll back the reach and power of the IRS, ATF, EPA and give more reach to the CBP, FBI and MIL
    Reverse all sequester related policies
    Reverse all sanctuary city related policies
    Expand LE protection bill(s)
    Open a pathway for friendship with allies which Obama has destroyed - RU for example
    End the situation in the middle East, let the MIL do what is needed to crush Isis and the like.
    Hmmm... How does a President force a Supreme Court Justice to resign? Also, sanctuary city policies are local not federal. Could not the federal government just enforce federal law which preempts the local laws in that case? You want a pardon for people who bought or sold guns illegally? Or do you just mean stupid shit people have gotten in trouble for because of stupid laws? What does "more reach and power" for the FBI and military mean?

Putin says Russia ready to fully restore ties with U.S

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._restore_ties/

Bring on the 5.45!!!
    <Matthew 10:28>

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List