Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
I ve gone a bit nuts on the Saddleback Leather stuff lately. It is beastly weight wise due to using the largest pieces of leather possible with as few a seams as possible. It is what I wanted at this point in life. I wish I had seen this before I started down that road as I would much rather give Jim the business. I own some very cool nylon custom briefcases and bags that have been awesome over the years for a variety of work. Now being in a different world, the monster leather briefcase stands out. I now have a large matching duffle and a back pack for travel. I also just purchased a 100 year old Swiss pack saddle that is being modified into a very cool very vintage back pack. Leather that wears and shows life is very cool.

Great work JR.
Thanks DB! Saddleback leather is great gear at its price point and styling. Of course my cases are going to be spendier, but each case is made for the individual customer. Obviously I am a huge leather fan, but honestly, I feel you get to a point in your life where quality leather items just are part of the maturity and quality you expect and want your personality to exude.