Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got my JMCustom holster

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Thanks for the tip Tony. I'll try that when I don't need to cross over a belt loop. That's one of the reasons I love the soft loops - crossing belt loops - which can be done with a split hard loop but then you can't easy on/off like you can with soft loops.
    You may need to go down a size as well. I use a 1 1/2" Wilderness Frequent Flyer with the CSM polymer insert, and the 1.25 soft loops fit perfectly over it.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  Bigfoot G17 -b.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  28.5 KB
    Not a JMACK (Independant AIWB maker) Belt is a Big Foot 18 ounce. Been wearing it everyday since Jan 02 , 2016
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    You may need to go down a size as well. I use a 1 1/2" Wilderness Frequent Flyer with the CSM polymer insert, and the 1.25 soft loops fit perfectly over it.
    I wear a 1.5" Frequent Flyer most of the time as well but without the insert.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    I wear a 1.5" Frequent Flyer most of the time as well but without the insert.

I usually use a 1.5" FF with no insert, but even with thicker 1.5" belts, I've been using the soft loops at 1.25".
    The 1.25" loops are still a little loose on the FF.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I tightened the screws on the loops first thing this morning and that kept them from canting. Then I put it on my FF belt and I could definitely change the loops to the 1.25" hole but for today I just crossed the loops as Tony suggested and that worked great.

Thanks for the tip.

I tightened the screws on the loops first thing this morning and that kept them from canting. Then I put it on my FF belt and I could definitely change the loops to the 1.25" hole but for today I just crossed the loops as Tony suggested and that worked great.

Thanks for the tip.
    You bet!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hey Tony, looks like your site is currently "down for maintenance". What's the price for kydex soft loops by themselves if I wanted to give them a try?

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    Hey Tony, looks like your site is currently "down for maintenance". What's the price for kydex soft loops by themselves if I wanted to give them a try?
    ER_STL, they are $20.00 including shipping. Was just informed that the new site is going to be up within the next 30 mins so you will be able to order soon. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List