Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR, Ernest Langdon Tactical Pistol Skills, Kent, WA 24-25 October

I just discovered there's a class here in Northern VA in a few weeks-----but it's full, of course.

I'll have to lurk Ernest's site and book the next course way in advance.

Great review! Thanks for taking the time.

Ditto! Very nice sir.

Ernest does put on a great class! I was 'That Guy' in the class right behind yours, on the 26th and 27th. I was one of three civilians, and the only one running a 1911, and the only guy running a .45 ACP. Great guys, great instruction, great time in general. I too missed the 'only one shooter at a time' callout on day 1. Felt like a real Jack Wagon! I ran 869 rounds thru the 2 days, and like you about a million reloads! I compete in IDPA so I kinda have my reloads down pretty good, but it was still a struggle to keep up on the second day! This getting old stuff is not for sissies!

Anyway, yours is an awesome write up of the class, and it seems like we were in the same class! Thanks for the great write up and maybe we'll see each other at the next class he does in Kent!

Great, now Ernest is going to ban .45 1911s...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

It was a great class and lots of us messed up, I shot the wrong target on my first drill lol.
    Dons 1911 is being a bit hard on himself, he impressed many on that range. I would be proud to shot with "That Guy" anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Great, now Ernest is going to ban .45 1911s...
    If anything slowed down that class it wasn't Dons 1911, it was all the Glocks with their constant FTFs.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

User Tag List