Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olight Weapon Light

My buddy (who is a holster maker) has two of these in the mail. Looking forward to playing with one. If my stock 2 had a rail I'd totally torture test the crap out of one.
    i used to wannabe

I'm very happy with the TLR-1 for handguns and ARs. This would have to bring something pretty special to get me to try it.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Olight is Asian right? They probably make airsoft quality stuff.
    The Olight light on my shotgun has been trouble free for hundreds of rounds of buckshot and slugs.

In this day and age lumping everything made in Asia into the same category is pretty silly.

Regarding that specific pistol light though, probably would be tricky to find holsters for it though?

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1911 View Post
    The Olight light on my shotgun has been trouble free for hundreds of rounds of buckshot and slugs.

In this day and age lumping everything made in Asia into the same category is pretty silly.

Regarding that specific pistol light though, probably would be tricky to find holsters for it though?

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    What is silly is going to with a cheaper Asian made alternative when a proven US made one exists.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

You can also find lightly used SF X300 WMLs for just over $100. Though "only" 170 lumens, with the TIR optics they have a tightly focused beam with excellent throw.

The 2800 candela rating on this Olight indicates it's a wide/diffuse beam, which is probably fine for indoor use or limited range use outdoors.

User Tag List