Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mag Pouches

Mag Pouches

So looking at grabbing my first mag pouch to be used as aiwb and wondering what everyone is using? And wondering if there are any that are universal or have quick ship options for hk mags? I will probably order one from JMCK but not looking forward to an 8-9 week wait for a mag pouch so figured I would ask here and see other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I use a Dale Fricke Archangel IWB single magazine pouch, carried around 11 o'clock. It works very well.

You should post a WTB in the classifieds. Many members here probably have extras.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    You should post a WTB in the classifieds. Many members here probably have extras.
    Not a bad idea will do this.

As a general rule I almost exclusively use Kytex Shooting Gear mag pouches for EDC. They have a free shipping deal going at the moment per the latest email I received.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    As a general rule I almost exclusively use Kytex Shooting Gear mag pouches for EDC. They have a free shipping deal going at the moment per the latest email I received.
    Thanks for the info. Might grab one l, though they look to be intended to be used as owb?

The Kytex pouches can be used IWB/AIWB if one orders the opposite orientation pouch (i.e. if you intend to carry the pouch on your left side, get a right side pouch.) I use one this way from time to time and it is a fast and comfortable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I love those and also their AR mag pouches are awesome.
    #RESIST

I'll throw in Custom Carry Concepts basic mag carrier. Its my all time favorite mag pouch for daily carry and use .

Thanks for the info. I ended up just ordering the JMCK and will probably grab a cheap one from a local store to hold me over

User Tag List